Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Shinobi

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Post by Shinobi »

I hope Philip and everyone here at SG is doing well. It's been on heck of a year for all of us. I really hope all of you have a great holiday and new year.

Shinobi (Tom)
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

Merry Christmas!

It will be a quiet Christmas Eve here at the Easto house. But that's ok, Mrs. Easto is making Tamales and the Vodka is chilling.
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

Merry Christmas!
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Merry Christmas! A lot of happiness and health to everyone!

Christmas eve is just immediate family usually here, then we have a party on Christmas day, but not this year. We're keeping it just me, my two daughters, the wifey and her mom came for dinner.
Shinobi, Ken just messaged me today about the Santa hat logo and the snow on the forums, your name came up hehe. Good to see you around!
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hey Tom, Easto, OMGHI2U Humby! and everyone else, Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)

GG on the snow, P. I told you Shinobi would be by! ;)

We are shoveling snow down here in Tampa, people ice skating on my lake, pandemonium! It was 48 degrees this morning! Coldest Christmas in 25 years!!!!!! :rotfl: :D

Stay warm and safe! :cheers:
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Merry Christmas. Just my kids and Mom & Dad this year. Normally we bring 4-6 families together. It was rather nice though.
USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

Leatherneck wrote:Merry Christmas. Just my kids and Mom & Dad this year. Normally we bring 4-6 families together. It was rather nice though.
I didn't get your invitation until today. Any leftovers for sheep and such?????
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

MadDoctor wrote:I didn't get your invitation until today. Any leftovers for sheep and such?????
Do sheep eat pig?
USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

Leatherneck wrote:Merry Christmas. Just my kids and Mom & Dad this year. Normally we bring 4-6 families together. It was rather nice though.
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed spend the day with Mrs. Easto and not having to deal with all the craziness that goes with having her family over. Not necessarily her family, but just being able to spend the day alone and together. A lot less cleaning up.