SG Distributed Computing Teams discussion, S.E.T.I., Folding@Home, as well as other types of cloud/distributed computing, AI, machine learning, cryptocurrency mining.
OSULLY

Post by OSULLY »

I know I should keep my mouth shut, but sometimes I get more points than expected. Any comments?

Post by cajundon »

Director, Prof. Vijay Pande We've found a bug in our server code related to SMP (and GPU2 clients, but this is just a small alpha test right now) and are working to fix it. We think we have found the problem and so we've been working to do a series of manual point recredits before putting in the new working code. If you're running an SMP client, you may be seeing some new recredit points today and maybe later this week as well.

http://folding.typepad.com/

Maybe, I'll get some of my missing credits. Haven't seen any so for.
:thumb: Folding for a better future!

See you later alligator. Cajun Don.
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

I agree. I'm short about 300,000.

;)
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
cajundon

Post by cajundon »

MadDoctor wrote:I agree. I'm short about 300,000.
;)
Sure you are!!! :rolleyes: You're short about 300,000 sheep, when you don't even crunch SMPs WUs.

OSULLY

Post by OSULLY »

Hey thanks Cajundon, Although New Zealand has an order banning Maddoctor, we could send him to the Isle of Man

Post by cajundon »

OSULLY wrote:Hey thanks Cajundon, Although New Zealand has an order banning Maddoctor, we could send him to the Isle of Man
You welcome OSULLY. :thumb: Isle of Man would be a good place for Maddoctor. :rotfl: I wonder if they have Internet Service there? :confused:

MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

Look at that!!!!! Those sheep off to the left are in a heart shape!

Love is in the air. Love is in my pants. The sheep are nervous.

:D
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
cajundon

Post by cajundon »

I thought you love all them sheep better than points. So go ahead and love yourself out. :rotfl:

Just leave my grandchildren lamb, they got for Easter alone. ;)

BTW are you TC on Gobbee.org forum? :confused: TC has the same sheep avatar as you. :D

MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

cajundon wrote:BTW are you TC on Gobbee.org forum? :confused: TC has the same sheep avatar as you. :D
Nope. I'm not a member of Gobbee.org. Perhaps someone is copying me. After all... copying someone is a very high means of phrase. Rock on TC!!!!

MD
cajundon

Post by cajundon »

I didn't think so, but I had to ask! Your personality was different than TC's one. But you can have different personalities on the Internet, if you are not honest about who you are (not implying you are not a honest person).

Goobee was in the Speedguide.net Folding@home team until he created his own team.

MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

cajundon wrote:Goobee was in the Speedguide.net Folding@home team until he created his own team.
I'm going to send a black van to visit this Goobee person. Some simple questions and perhaps an introduction to the properties of electricity.

/where did I put that gag ball?/
cajundon

Post by cajundon »

MadDoctor wrote:I'm going to send a black van to visit this Goobee person. Some simple questions and perhaps an introduction to the properties of electricity.

/where did I put that gag ball?/
"/where did I put that gag ball?/" Have you found that gag ball yet? Did you check your rectum? :eek: