The wife will be working from home

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Easto
SG Elite

The wife will be working from home

Post by Easto »

Actually, this is great news. Her office is allowing several of the people who work there and aren't really required to do any physical "on-site" work are going to be able to work from home. With her here I will finally be able to detail her car in the middle of the week rather than having to wait for a nice day to do it on a weekend. Plus, I can take my time. I've been wanting to replace the rear brake pads on the car too, so there's a win/win. Also, a month of her not having to drive back and forth to work will probably save us $100. Plus, it will be great having her around. I'm really looking forward to it.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

I have to change brake pads on my own car, but I've been procrastinating, they can last a while longer. It is good to hear you still like being around each other after so many years.. Let's see if you feel the same way by the end of the month after having her around all the time, hehe ;)
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
Easto
SG Elite

Post by Easto »

We started this morning. It will be interesting to see how things move forward.
l1991

Post by l1991 »

That’s nice to hear that Covid-19 brought positive change as well. I had a similar situation. My boyfriend and I live in different countries and it was very hard on us when the borders were closed. Luckily the distance strengthened our relationship as well and now we want to move in together soon.
leekie

Post by leekie »

It seems to me that in the last year many companies have switched to remote work. Many of my friends who used to work in the office now work from home.
They say that it is even better for them, because they do not need to spend time and money on the way to work.
Of course, you still need to be able to organize a workplace at home.
But I think that even after the end of quarantine, many will not want to return to work in the office.