Anyone take a personality test?

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

According to the site I am The Defender personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though sensitive, Defenders have excellent analytical abilities; though reserved, they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are generally a conservative type, Defenders are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the Defender personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

Type, ISFJ-A

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

It takes about 10 minutes, but I was amazed how accurate they were on my test.

Very interesting.
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

I rarely do any type of personality test as I always start wondering where their expertise comes from, and doubt their accuracy, a lot of them often can be manipulated by what you you want to be rather than what you are. Having said that, this seems much better others I've seen, very well laid out and comprehensive.

Here is mine:

Virtuoso, ISTP-A
"Virtuosos love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go..." followed by another 10 pages, lol.
MadDoctor

Post by MadDoctor »

Mediator
Personality
INFP-A / INFP-T

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Baaaaaaa
People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Philip wrote:I rarely do any type of personality test as I always start wondering where their expertise comes from, and doubt their accuracy, a lot of them often can be manipulated by what you you want to be rather than what you are. Having said that, this seems much better others I've seen, very well laid out and comprehensive.

Here is mine:

Virtuoso, ISTP-A
"Virtuosos love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go..." followed by another 10 pages, lol.
I don't know how true to science they are, but mine came very close to my true personality and that made me say OK. Was your's anywhere near your personality?
Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Yeah, it was close.
Linux is user friendly, it's just picky about its friends...
Disclaimer: Please use caution when opening messages, my grasp on reality may have shaken loose during transmission (going on rusty memory circuits). I also eat whatever crayons are put in front of me.
๑۩۞۩๑
morbidpete

Post by morbidpete »

Logician
Personality
INTP-A / INTP-T

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

this portion is me spot on, Mostly due to trust issues and not believing anyone at any time for any reason my whole life. Always looking for holes or flaws in peoples stories or actions

"[font=&quot]They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners."[/font]
BaLa
SG VIP

Post by BaLa »

Philip
SG VIP

Post by Philip »

Ha BaLa is close to mine, interesting.
cybotron r_9

Post by cybotron r_9 »

Yes, it says I have none :beer: