What to watch?

Discuss anything not covered in another forum (life, the universe etc.)... Please keep it PG-13 and avoid spam.
Humboldt

What to watch?

Post by Humboldt »

Any Netflix suggestions?

Have watched all of Cheers, Lie To Me, Swamp Loggers, Man. Vs Wild, Out of the Wild, Gold Rush.

My co-workers and I have different tastes in shows so I'm curious what you guys have liked.
YeOldeStonecat
SG VIP

Post by YeOldeStonecat »

Currently back into King of Queens when it comes to watching older re-run sit coms.

I'm into a new channel called WealthTV....has lots of documentaries on exclusive resorts around the world, ultra all inclusive resorts.

Much as it's trash TV....I get a kick out of Hard Core Pawn every now 'n then. American Pickers.
Now 'n then watch those docu-dramas on blue collar workers.....like Swamp Loggers, ....many others...lately it's been Wicked Tuna.
Velocity channel....a channel mostly about cars but lately it's been turning nature like....I like Wheeler Dealers,
and on Discovery Channel....Gas Monkey Garage Fast 'n Loud.
MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
Guinness for Strength!!!
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

I'll take a look at those. No TV so everything I watch is Netflix.

Thanks
ace
Location: Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!

Post by ace »

I love Wheeler Dealers!!!!
Dan

Post by Dan »

Humboldt wrote:Any Netflix suggestions?

Have watched all of Cheers, Lie To Me, Swamp Loggers, Man. Vs Wild, Out of the Wild, Gold Rush.

My co-workers and I have different tastes in shows so I'm curious what you guys have liked.
movies ? or tv shows ?
RaisinCain

Post by RaisinCain »

Sons of Anarchy, Pawn Stars to name a few. Might want to check out RedBox in a little while. They are accepting beta invites (per e-mail) for their upcoming streaming program (4 DVD rentals per month plus unlimited streaming for like $9 a month). If that is the case I say bye, bye Netflix.
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

Dan wrote:movies ? or tv shows ?
TV shows
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

RaisinCain wrote:Sons of Anarchy, Pawn Stars to name a few. Might want to check out RedBox in a little while. They are accepting beta invites (per e-mail) for their upcoming streaming program (4 DVD rentals per month plus unlimited streaming for like $9 a month). If that is the case I say bye, bye Netflix.
Have seen a few Pawn Stars and seemed ok in a pinch.
Sons of Anarchy is one my co-workers love but, after 3 episodes, I hated it (hated it after the pilot but gave it a couple more). Bad plot, bad characters, bad acting (IMO).
Thanks for the RedBox suggestion, I'll check that out.

Also, Deadliest Warrior :thumb: Cheesy but fun to watch.
Humboldt

Post by Humboldt »

ace wrote:I love Wheeler Dealers!!!!
Will check that one out, thanks Ace